October 12, 2014

SAM

Hello readers..
Now I am going to talk about what I saw at SAM (Singapore Art Museum). I want to talk about Singapore Art Museum because I have been there for several times. Usually it is because my school needs. Well, these are the photos I took at Singapore Art Museum.
The first time I went there with my IVA class.


It is actually a real glasses made from crystal. But it does look like painting for me. 
It is so nice and was arranged by human.




Let's just focus on the centre ;P


               Hahahaha. She likes the 'boobs' so much.

This book have braille words, so people who can't read, can read this book ;)


Ysabel, Angel, Si Min, and I in the amazing dark room.

The second time I went there with my creative thinking class.
We have to draw our own imagination hair.


It looks creepy for me and you can see what is inside the hair. 
But actually there is nothing there.

That's all I can show it to you guys. See yaaa :{D





No comments:

Post a Comment