October 11, 2014

Nafafunday is a FUN day

Hello people. 
So on the 3 rd of July, which is Friday, Nafa student don’t need to attend class. Besides that, we can have fun at Siloso beach. Everyone: students, teachers, and also staff can have fun together. 

So crowded :O

It was a very hot day, so it is the perfect time to go the beach. They prepared a lot of games, such as: volley ball, tug of war, beach soccer, sandcastle challenge, carnival game stalls, and many more. And then I tried one from the carnival game stalls and I got this cute pin. I did try the other carnival game, but I didn’t succeed. I also took a photo booth together with my friends.



After that my friend and I decided to look around. We crossed the bridge there and saw a breathtaking view from Singapore harbour.  Eventhough it was so hot that day, I am very happy can spend my time together with my close friends. We sat there for a while to enjoy the view. 



















Later on, we went back to the beach and dip our feet on the shore. And then one of my friends found this very unique fish that I have ever seen. At first I taught it was a flower from the sea but yaa it was actually a fish. I wanted to take it home for real, but I didn’t have any box or plastic to put it. 


Because of something happened, that day I have to go back to my hometown. So I just stayed there until 12.30 p.m and then went to airport. I didn’t have a chance to see the winner and the talent show. Too bad ;( But thanks to my friend ‘Jermaine’, I got to know a little bit of the talent show. Nafafunday is an absolute day to remember. Thank you to my friends who accompany me until the end of my Nafafunday :{D




This is their blog:


No comments:

Post a Comment