October 11, 2014

ASM

Good morning. Selamat pagi. Zao an. Konnichiwa. :D

Today my friends (Natalia and Aurellia => Yup we have a same name) and I wanted to go to starbucks at Fulerton Waterboat House to see if our drawings are choosen or not. So we arrived around 2 p.m and then we look around, finding our own design. Finally I realized that my drawing wasn’t there. So sad. But congrats to my friend, she got her design choosen by the starbucks. 


Because the starbucks’s place near the Merlion which is a well known tourist icon of Singapore, we took a walk for a while. We captured several photos there. 








My pretty candid friends ;)


After that my friend and I went to ASM (Asian Civilisations Museum). The other friend went back first because she need to meet someone. ASM is dedicated to explore the rich artistic heritage of Asia, especially Singapore’s culture. The highlights of the theme several months ahead are about China Mania. These are the pictures that I took.







 We went to the children area and of course we took a photo together. XD


Before went home we write something on this paper.


So this is what we did today. Have a good rest. Bye :{D

Here are their blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment